Applications are now open for the GREAT Scholarships at the University of Queen’s University Belfast for the scholastic year 2022-2023 to assist Egypt students get to outstanding college in the UK.
Students from Egypt can use for the master’s programs at Queen’s UniversityBelfast GREAT Scholarships are collectively moneyed by Queen’s University Belfast, the UK federal government’s GREAT Britain project, and the British Council.
Theuniversity will supply the chosen students with a ₤10,000 tuition cost towards a research study program of their option.
Established in 1845, the Queen’s University of Belfast is a public research study university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UnitedKingdom It uses first-rate education and prepares students for management and citizenship in an international society and the very best functions of a conventional library with the most recent innovation. It was ranked 43 worldwide in the UK’s Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021.
Why research study at Queen’s University Belfast? The University uses a chance to experience various cultures in a brand-new setting. They use a network of assistance services, such as the Student Guidance Centre and a variety of generous bursaries and scholarships to assist you get the most from your time at Queen’s. Queen’s is at the social and cultural heart of Belfast.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications for the GREAT Scholarship should be made by 31 st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: ₤10,000 towards tuition costs
- Number of Awards: 1
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Egypt
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Egypt
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: MSc Net Zero Engineeringat Queen’s University Belfast.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Be a person or irreversible homeowner of Egypt.
- Meet the eligibility requirements of MSc Net Zero Engineering.
- Have used for and been provided a full-time location at Queen’s in your chosen program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should enlist in the postgraduate program at the University through the online applications portal There is no requirement to use independently for the scholarship.
- SupportingDocuments: Attach copies of your authorities degree/diploma certificates for the certification.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a bachelor’s degree with outstanding marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Queen’s University will accept the IELTS Academic (SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission.
Queen’s University Belfast will supply the award quantity of ₤10,000for high-potential candidates in the UK.