A college degree is quickly ending up being an important need for white-collar tasks. Therefore, the University of Greenwich is providing Great Skills Scholarships.
Thescholarship intends to support trainees starting in the undergraduate or masters degree program at the University of Greenwich.
Wonderful opportunity to get an award quantity of ₤ 2,000 to finish your college in the UK.
Opened in 1890, the University of Greenwich is a public research study university situated in London, UnitedKingdom It uses different undergraduate and masters degree program.
Why research study at the Universityof Greenwich? The university is popular for its high mentor quality, research study quality, the variety of its trainees, its stunning, historical schools in south-east London and Kent and its high trainee complete satisfaction.
ApplicationDeadline: July12, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or masters
- Award: ₤ 2,000
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: UK trainees
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: UK
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Students should have picked the University of Greenwich as a ‘Firm’ option through UCAS.
- Students should be a brand-new full-time undergraduate trainee paying the optimum tuition cost of ₤ 9,250
- Students should be studying a Bachelor’s Degree, BEd, BSc, LLB, BEng, MEng or MMath course at our Greenwich, Avery Hill or Medway Campus (not the Medway School of Pharmacy).
- Students should have finished at least 4 sessions of our GREat Skills program, or 3 sessions plus our online Independent Learners’ Toolkit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To obtain this program, trainees need to register in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Claimants need to send the scholastic records of all the previous school participated in and copy of ID card.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to hold a previous degree certificate with outstanding scholastic accomplishment.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to need to achieve the minimum language requirementsof the university.
TheUniversity of Greenwich will offer the award quantity of ₤ 2,000 for trainees to finish their college in the UK.