Health and Care Research Wales is welcoming research fellowship to outstanding scientists from throughout all sectors and clinical disciplines.
HealthResearch Fellowships goal to support people to end up being independent scientists and to carry out top quality research.
Health and Care Research Wales is a nationwide, multi-faceted, virtual organisation moneyed and supervised by the Welsh Government’s Research and Development Division.
CourseLevel: These fellowships are readily available to pursue research program.
StudySubject: These fellowships are granted in the field of health.
ScholarshipAward: These fellowships will cover the following:
- There is a a sign budget plan of around ₤900,000 for this call. Health and Care Research Wales anticipates to make around 3 or 4 awards.
Number of Scholarships: Three or 4 fellowships are readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be based at an organization or company in Wales at the time of using.
- Applicants should be in a position to begin activities by 1 October 2018.
- Fellowships can be carried out on a full-time basis over 3 years (100% WTE), or part-time over 4 years (75% WTE) or 5 years (60% WTE).
- Applications should have the assistance of the Host Institution.
- Applicants should have a PhD, or other research-based expert doctorates in health and social care-related research (Health and Care Research Wales will likewise accept applications from candidates who have actually sent their PhD thesis, or comparable, to their organization for evaluation. In these cases the Applicant need to have been informed of an effective result by 29 November 2017).
- Applicants should have a called Academic Mentor.
- Applicants should run out than 60 months of FTE post-doctoral research experience, at the time of using.
- Applications should include a clear training and advancement program.
- Applications should pertain to a minimum of among the top priority policy locations noted (avoidance and early intervention, management of persistent conditions, service organisation and shipment) or if using to the ‘does co-production increase the sustainability of public services?’ style, explain how the proposition addresses this style.
Nationality: UK candidates can look for these fellowships.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have a PhD or other research-based expert doctorate in health and social care-related research
How to Apply: Applicants can use through online mode.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is November 29, 2017.