TheUniversity of Oldenburg is delighted to provide Heinz Neum üller Foundation to study doctoral program inGermany International prospects are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
The goal of the scholarship is to supply monetary support to international students.
TheCarl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg wased established in 1973, making it among Germany’s young universities. Its objective is to discover responses to the significant difficulties society deals with in the 21 st century– through interdisciplinary, innovative research study.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue doctoral program.
StudySubject: Thus the Heinz Neum üller Stiftung each year supports from the fields of engineering, law, computer system, financial, and lives sciences such doctoral prospects at the University of Oldenburg “who have distinguished themselves during their studies through ability, initiative and responsibility”.
ScholarshipAward: It satisfies this function by offering monetary and material assistance, particularly through 4 to 6 scholarships with an eligibility duration of one year and a month-to-month optimum grant quantity of 400,00 EUR.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
Applicants can use themselves or be advised by a professor. In both cases the list below certifications need to be fulfilled:
- Master’s degree or diploma (no M. Ed.) in among the topics noted above
- Dissertation subject is totally or partially based in among the topics noted above
Nationality: International prospects are qualified to use for this scholarship program. Your citizenship is unimportant.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have Master’s degree or diploma (no M. Ed.).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Doctoral students can use utilizing this online application kind
A total application consists of a minimum of the following files (in copy or initial):
- Personal cover letter
- ( tabular) description of the previous course of life and research studies
- Degree certifying for a postgraduate degree
- Certificate of enlisting
- Expos é and schedule for the argumentation
- Letter of verification from the argumentation manager that the argumentation task has actually been provided, consisting of the subject and a declaration on its importance for the future advancement of science
- Letter of suggestion from a 2nd professor
ApplicationDeadline: The application duration for scholarships from the Heinz Neum üller Stiftung begins on August 15 and ends on October 31 each year.