Scholarship awards are provided by Hillcrest Secondary School for entry to Year 9 (13 years) for access to our IGCSE program and Year 12/ Sixth Form (16 years) for access to our A-Level and BTEC courses.
In line with our Vision ‘for every child to achieve personal excellence as a valuable member of our global community’, these awards are meant to acknowledge the capacity for quality in a series of locations. Candidates are likewise anticipated to show individual decision and reveal proof of independent thinking, interest and regard in line with our worths.
AtHillcrest, students can pursue their interests and enthusiasms through a broad choice of A-Levels courses– with 21 topics provided, along with through BTECs courses– with 5 alternatives provided from September 2018, or through a mix of the two-course types.
- Application due date: 5 November 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue the undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in all disciplines of scholastic research study.
- ScholarshipAward:Scholarships generally relate to a decrease of in between 10% and 25% of the tuition costs for the effective candidates.
- The variety of scholarship: Numbers of scholarships are 3.
- Nationality: Scholarship is offered for regional students.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is offered for regional students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be generally resident in Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda
- Must reveal proof of strong management abilities in 4 locations:
- Academic quality;-LRB- *******).
- Achievement in sport, music, or drama;-LRB- *******).
- SocialInfluence & Communication;-LRB- *******).
- Capacity to study individually abroad
- Commitment to go back to the house nation within 1 month of degree conclusion
- AnnualGross Household Income should not surpass US$100,000
How to Apply: The mode of use for the scholarship is online.