TheUniversity of Wisconsin–Madison deals Hilldale Undergraduate Research Fellowship for United States trainees who have at least junior standing (54+ credits) at the time of application.
TheHilldale Undergraduate/FacultyResearch Fellowships assistance undergraduate research done in cooperation with UW–Madison professors or research/instructional scholastic personnel.
TheUniversity of Wisconsin–Madison(likewise called University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin, UW, or regionally as UW–Madison, or just Madison) is a public research university in the United States.
CourseLevel: The fellowship is readily available for the undergraduate research program.
StudySubject: The fellowship is granted in the fields used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The trainee scientist gets $3,000, and faculty/staff research consultant gets $1,000 to assist balance out research expenses (e.g., materials, professors or trainee travel associated to the job). The stipend can be decreased if it is not had to support the trainee’s research. Declined stipends would be pooled to provide extra Hilldale Fellowships.
Numberof Scholarships: Number of fellowships is not provided.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Haveat least junior standing at time of application
- Plan collective research job with a UW–Madison faculty/staff
- Plan to finish in May of the application year
- While there is no minimum GPA to obtain the Hilldale, jobs proposed by trainees with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or lower normally are not as competitive.
- Must be in excellent scholastic and disciplinary standing to use
Nationality: Applicants of USA can obtain the fellowship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have at least junior standing at the time of application.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by means of e-mail.
- An abstract of the proposed research (200 words or less, might be single-spaced)
- Introduction and literature evaluation, detailing the creativity and significance of the proposed job
- Methods area, explaining prepare for information collection and analysis
- Timeline for conclusion of job
- Conclusion/ future instructions
- References(might be single-spaced)
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is February 2018.