United States Embassy in Uganda is looking for high-potential candidates to participate in the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program looks for to promote an exchange of understanding and good understanding in between U.S. people and their expert equivalents from Uganda.
Golden chance for candidates in Uganda.
Why should you use for this program? By using for this program, all candidates have the ability to discover an innovative, ingenious, and large range of getting understanding. Students can invest 10 months in Uganda.
ApplicationDeadline: June25, 2021
- University or Organization: United States Embassy in Uganda
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Fellowship
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Developing countries
- The award can be taken inUganda
- EligibleCountries: Developing countries
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in the following topic:
- Human and Institutional Capacity
- Rights and Freedoms
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to have 5 (5) years of considerable expert experience in their field
- Applicants needs to have shown management qualities and a record of civil service
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to finish the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Applications should information the particular coursework, independent research study, and internship intents of the candidate and how they suit his/her expert objectives. Copies of certificates, records, and recommendation letters need to be published onto each candidate’s online application.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have a bachelor’s degree with exceptional outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
TheHumphrey Fellowship offers:
- Round- journey economy global travel for the beneficiary;-LRB- *******).
- A month-to-month upkeep allowance and financing for books and expert activities;-LRB- *******).
- Tuition and university charges;-LRB- *******).
- Limited mishap and illness insurance coverage for the beneficiary just