–NewCall for JBC “Golden Opportunity” Scholarship is now open for applications. These scholarships are offered for undergrads to pursue research.
Funding is likewise offered to gifted trainees who wish to advance their professions by performing a collective research job while working in laboratories at leading brain centers worldwide.
TheJBC promotes profession advancement of talented undergraduate trainees, in the numerous fields of brain research, at the Hebrew University.
TheJerusalem Brain Community (JBC) is an association of professors and trainee scientists, from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, who study the brain and its habits, in health and illness. The JBC wased established through the generous assistance of the Edmond J. Safra Philanthropic Foundation.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August27, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for undergrads to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Brain and Cognitive Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship of worth $10,000 will be granted.
- Nationality: Scholarships are offered to trainees from Israel and Abroad.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Israel
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are offered to trainees from Israel and Abroad.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Undergraduate trainees who finished their last year of research studies, with a clear interest in brain science
- Student’s grades should be 90 or above (or at the top 10% of the class)
- Applications for JBC fellowships, are to trainees who are interested in performing research in a laboratory of a JBC member.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The following files must be sent:
- ApplicationForm (OnlineApplication Form)
- Proof of approval to a MA/MSc program in the field of Brain Science, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Copy of Academic Standing from your university (grades from all previous years)
- A research proposition (restricted to 1 page)
- A suggestion letter from a JBC Member, revealing his/her approval to accept the trainee in her/his laboratory and going to protect financing till conclusion of the degree