IBEC is welcoming applications for master fellowships under its Master Programme for2019 The fellows will perform research study in among IBEC’s research study groups inBarcelona.
TheInstitute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) carries out outstanding interdisciplinary research study at the frontiers of engineering and life sciences in order to produce brand-new understanding by creating fields like nanomedicine, biophysics, biotechnology, tissue engineering and the applications of health infotech.
Candidates should have an excellent working understanding of English.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October11, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: The fellows will perform research study in among IBEC’s research study groups inBarcelona. The Master Programme uses a research study experience under University arrangement.
- ScholarshipAward: The IBEC Master Programme uses 5 fellowships approved with a month-to-month stipend of 550 EUR gross from January 1st to June 30 th, 2019 to perform their Master thesis atIBEC The minimum devotion is 20 h/week.
- Nationality: This fellowship is offered to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered to international students.
EntranceRequirements: GeneralRequirements for all Candidates (Eligibility requirements):
- Candidates should have acquired a university degree or should hold an authorities university certification from a nation of the European Higher Education Area from 180 to 240 ECTS of authorities university research studies at the time of due date (11 th October 2018).
- Candidates should have a typical last mark of BSc of a minimum of 8/10(Spanish system) in Engineering and speculative sciences (physics, chemistry, and so on) or a minimum of 8, 3/10in Life sciences
- Candidates needs to be confessed in an authorities Master Programme of a Catalan University by October 31 st,2018 Exceptions for non-local universities might take place if the research study strategy and university standards permit him/her to do an internship inning accordance with the requirements of this call. These cases will be attended to on a case-by-case basis.
- Candidates should have a strong dedication to clinical research study and an outstanding scholastic record.
- Candidates should have an excellent working understanding of English.
- Candidates are qualified for a duration of 2 years following completion of the Bachelor degree at the time of due date October 11 th, 2018.
- High inspiration and capability to be included in an international multidisciplinary group.
- Any movement experience, involvement in research study tasks and/or other benefits will be thought about as an important contribution.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates should have an excellent working understanding of English.
How to Apply: You will be needed to supply the online application tool with the following info:
- Personal information.
- Cover letter, consisting of the inspiration for using.
- A soft copy of your Certified Academic Record, revealing grades acquired (degree). If these are not in Catalan, Spanish or English, candidates must connect a translation in among these languages.
- Education: exactly what, when and where you have actually studied. For BSc acquired in non-Spanish universities, to standardize the last marks in your application kind, we will require that you send your instructional certificate utilizing the relation of scales of foreign grades to the equivalent Spanish grades supplied by the General Secretariat of Universities of the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (guidelines and design template consisted of in the application kind).
- 1 recommendation letter from speakers or scientists with whom you have actually studied or worked and who can evaluate your capacity as a Master trainee. Only letters with main letterhead and signature will be accepted. Please make certain to notify your referee that his/her letter should be submitted in the online application tool prior to the due date (11 th October 2018) 2. (Reference letter can not be supplied by IBEC’s Group Leader or associated scientist).
- In the application form the prospect will put in order of top priority approximately 2 group leaders or Associated Researchers.
- Candidates should notify about the title and University of the Master Programme in which they want to enlist.
- The registration kind should be appropriately finished and sent prior to the due date of the registration.