TheIGC is happy to use “NOS Alive – IGC Research Fellowship” to study inPortugal For this call, the IGC provides 4 research tasks, in various locations. The 2 picked prospects will have the chance to pick the job they wish to pursue.
TheIGC is a research institute committed to biological and biomedical research and to finish training. Excellence, creativity, interaction, cooperation and kindness, paired with an exceptional facilities are necessary active ingredients that make IGC an unique location to be.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September14, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Project no. 1: Genomics and Conservation: can figure modelling assist us comprehend environment loss and fragmentation in Madagascar, a biodiversity hotspot; Project no. 2: Are host private distinctions appropriate for parasite virulence and transmission?; Project no. 3: Characterization of bioactive elements in microvesicles caused by cerebral malaria; Project no. 4: What is the origin of centrosome irregularities in human cancer?.
- ScholarshipAward: In accordance with policies of the FCT Scientific Fellowships in Portugal (EUR74500/ month in Portugal and EUR145000/ month beyond Portugal).
- Nationality: This fellowship is readily available for Portuguese citizens just.
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Portugal
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is readily available for Portuguese citizens just.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
All prospects must hold a Degree in Biology, Ecology, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences or associated topics, acquired from January 2014 onwards (Portuguese citizens just).
How to Apply: Applications must include the following files in a special pdf file called as “CandidateName_Bolsa_NOS Alive2018”: a letter of inspiration, the total Curriculum Vitae, and recommendation letters. Alternatively, the recommendation letters can be sent out straight by the manager( s).
Note: Indicate the recommendation of the fellowship in the topic. The candidate must rank the readily available tasks in order of choice, and consist of that details in the e-mail.