TheInternational Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is thrilled to use its postdoctoral position in the field of Plant Sciences and FoodSafety The position is readily available for African and international researchers.
The goal of the position is to enhance food and dietary security and decrease hardship in establishing nations through research study for the effective, safe and sustainable usage of animals.
TheInternational Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is an international farming research study institute based in Nairobi, Kenya, and established by the combining of the International Livestock Centre for Africa and the International Laboratory for Research on Animal Diseases.
CourseLevel: Position is readily available for Post- doctoral program.
StudySubject: Position is granted in the field of Plant Sciences and Food Safety.
ScholarshipAward: Position will cover the following:
- ILRI uses a competitive wage and advantages plan that includes medical insurance coverage, life insurance coverage and allowances for: education, real estate, house leave, and yearly vacation privilege of 30 days + public vacations.
Number of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- D. degree in plant sciences, genes and/or an associated discipline.
- Strong experience in genes, dietary structure analysis and outstanding analytical abilities.
- Experience interacting clinical findings at conferences and other online forums.
- Ability to carry out in a multicultural research study environment and as part of a multidisciplinary group.
- Proficiencyin spoken and composed English.
- Strong transferable abilities and experience in international research study cooperation.
- Strong interest in and dedication to African farming research study and advancement.
Nationality: African and International researchers are qualified to use for this position.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should havePh D. degree in plant sciences, genes and/or an associated discipline.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have Proficiency in spoken and composed English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by means of online:
- Applicants must send out a cover letter and CV revealing their interest in the position, exactly what they can give the function and the names and addresses (consisting of telephone and e-mail) of 3 referees who are educated about the prospect’s expert certifications and work experience to the Director, People and Organizational Development through our recruitment website by clicking the “Online Application” tab, above prior to 18 September 2017.
- The position title and recommendation number: PSF/08/2017 need to be plainly marked on the subject line of the online application.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is September 18, 2017.