To assist trainees get premium education in Nigeria, Petroleum Technology Development Fund is now approving the In- nation Scholarships plan.
This financing plan will benefit all brand-new trainees planning to pursue an undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degree program.
PetroleumTechnology Development Fund was developed by Act no.25 of 1973 which reversed the Gulf Oil Company Training Fund Act prior to the facility of PDTF, there existed the Gulf oil business Training Fund, the properties which were moved to the fund upon promulgation of the Act setting it up.
Why should you look for the program? To train Nigerians to certify as graduates and experts in the field of Geoscience and science, ecological science, renewable resource, management, and engineering.
ApplicationDeadline: August13, 2021
- University or Organization: PetroleumTechnology Development Fund
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerians
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- EligibleCountries: Nigeria
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Geoscience and science courses, ecological science courses, renewable resource courses, management, and engineering courses.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Applicants needs to be full-time trainees in any of the Federal Universities noted.
- The core curriculum ought to be connected to the oil and gas market as marketed.
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO consisting of English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants needs to supply their records for the very first year of research study (records need to be signed and marked by the HOD/ExamsOfficer or any authorized personnel).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Onlineapplication kind can be accessed from the ptdf scholarship management website
- SupportingDocuments: Evidence of declaration of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with a minimum of 5 credits, consisting of English Language and Mathematics (not more than 2 sittings, and the very first sitting outcome needs to be published).
- Letter of admission into the University
- First- year scholastic records( s) appropriately signed and marked by HOD/ExamsOfficer or any authorized personnel.
- Certificate of indigeneship (proof of the state of origin and city government)
- Personal declaration of a minimum of 1000 words mentioning factors for carrying out the core curriculum.
- AdmissionRequirements: A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an oil and gas associated field or a 2.2 with a minimum working experience of 2 years in the oil and gas market
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to excel in composed and spoken English language.
All effective candidates will get the academic fund for trainees in Nigeria.