With the goal of offering a first-rate education to extremely certified and clingy trainees, the University of L’Aquila, ViennaUniversity of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology,Autonomous University of Barcelona, and the University of Cote d’Azur are offering the In terMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree international awards.
The studentship is developed to support the exceptional trainees who will register in the In terMaths EMJMD program. The studentships are readily available to candidates from all over the world for the session 2021/2022
Excellent chance for all international trainees who wish to pursue a masters degree in Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain and France
Why should you make an application for this program? In terMaths is an Erasmus Mundus Jointed MasterProgram (among the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programs) it is a distinguished, incorporated, international program, collectively provided by an international consortium of college organizations.
ApplicationDeadline: March 8, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of Cote d’Azur
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Masters
- Award: Up to 49,000 EUR
- Number of Award s: 20
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain and France
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from worldwide
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Masters degree program in Interdisciplinary Mathematics.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with a great mathematical background in mathematics, used mathematics, physics, engineering or other associated fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to make an application for the chance, prospects should take admission at theuniversity After that, candidates require to use online for the master’s degree.
- SupportingDocuments: AdmissionRequirements: Students are needed to send the following files: Photo
- Passport/ ID Card
- English certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Course description
- 2 Reference letters
- LanguageRequirement: All prospects are needed to display that they have a sophisticated level of English (CEFR level B2/C1), certified by either of the following tests:
- IELTS Academic: Overall band rating of 6.0 or above;-LRB- *******).
- TOEFL iBT: general rating of 80 or above;-LRB- *******).
- PTE Academic: 56 or above general;-LRB- *******).
- C1 Advanced (previously referred to as Cambridge Advanced English): general rating of 169 or above;-LRB- *******).
- Or comparable to the above.
- Certificates can not be older than 4 years.
Theuniversity will supply the award approximately 49,000 EUR to all the interested and dazzling international trainees.