TheHeidelberg University is using fellowships for individual doctoral training in the LGF-Programme
HeidelbergUniversity is a public research study university in Heidelberg, Baden- Württemberg,Germany Founded in 1386 on the direction of Pope Urban VI, Heidelberg is Germany’s earliest university and among the world’s earliest making it through universities.
The prospect must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available for pursuing doctoral training at the University of Heidelberg
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
1,000 EUR each month standard fellowship
110 EUR each month product and travel expenditures
250 EUR childcare advantage for one kid (if suitable)
350 EUR childcare advantage for more than one kid (if suitable)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: German residents are qualified to use.
Successfully finished the university degree (Masters level or equivalent)
Admission as a doctoral prospect in the proper professors at the University of Heidelberg
Academic guidance by a teacher or associate teacher
Outstanding credentials and a clinical job that is anticipated to make a considerable contribution to present research study
Employment throughout the invoice of the fellowship should be authorized and should be associated with the discipline of your doctoral research studies. If you are used by Heidelberg University, no overlap in between the activities performed as part of the fellowship and those of the work is allowed.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
If you are obtaining the very first time, please follow these actions:
Fill out and send the online application kind with the following accessories (in a single PDF file):
- Outline of your doctoral job (max. 5 pages) and a bibliography
- Schedule for conclusion of the job (max. 1 page)
- Curriculum vitae in table kind
- Qualifyinguniversity degree and certificates (copy, normally Diplom or Master; in German or English)
- Certificate of admission as a doctoral prospect to your professors (copy)
Ask 2 university teachers to each fill out and send a report by the application due date.
How to Apply:
After completing the kind, please re-save the file and send it by post to Heidelberg University.