TheNational Institute of Art History is using 3 three-month scholarships particularly for art history. Scholarships are readily available for researchers from nations in Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India and South East Asia.
TheNational Institute of Art History is a French research study institute, developed and governed by DecreeNo 2001-621 and positioned in Paris.
The function of the scholarship is to perform research study needing the assessment of sources in Paris and to network with researchers. Priority will be provided to verified art history researchers, whether they are associated with an organization or independent.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to perform research study program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted for art history.
- ScholarshipAward: This scholarship consists of assistance for lodging, travel and the payment of a regular monthly scholarship of 1300 EUR. INHA will supply a workstation, a reserved area for the library and access to computer system and documentary resources used by the paperwork service.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inFrance
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Researchers from Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India and South East Asia are qualified to use.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
The structure of the application file
- A curriculum vitae with the list of publications currently released (or verified by the publisher)
- A research study task
- A cover letter
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.