InhollandKnowledge Grant is now offered for non-EU/EER students for the scholastic year 2018/19 Scholarships are offered to pursue Bachelor degree program at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
As a university of used sciences, they see it as their social objective to supply their students with quality. Those who study at Inholland University of Applied Sciences can be ensured of premier expert education, both in material and standards and worths. Our university is warm and friendly and is understood for its individual touch and dedication to students.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication procedure can be various for students who are currently living in theNetherlands Inholland invites students from abroad, however registration can take longer due to the treatments had to confirm the certifications. We suggest non-EU students to begin the application procedure prior to May 1,2018 The advised due date for Dutch and EU students is August 1.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Bachelor degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in any of the topics provided at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: This scholastic year the knowledge grant is EUR2600for students (re-) registered in September 2017 or February 2018.
- Nationality: Scholarships are offered to students who are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are offered to students who are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland
EntranceRequirements: Eligible worldwide students will be those students who:
- Are registering in a full-time program at Inholland University of Applied Sciences for the very first time as well as organize to re-enrol;-LRB- *******).
- Are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland;-LRB- *******).
- Livein the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or among the states forming part of the Federal Republic of Germany (NorthRhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony, and Bremen);-LRB- *******).
- Are needed to pay the institutional tuition costs, and
- Started their program in 2014-15 or later on
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: If you have actually chosen which research study program you want to follow at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, you can sign up online by means of Studielink
When you sign up with Inholland, you will have to send the following extra files:
- A legitimate passport or Identity Card (when living in the European Union). The date of expiration need to be at least one month after your departure from the Netherlands.
- A copy of a legitimate house authorization which shows you are entitled to remain in theNetherlands This just uses to students from outside the EU/EER or Switzerland when you are older than 18 years at the start of your course.
- A qualified copy of your diploma (signed and marked by the suitable authority such as your school) or degree certificate and last grades of your school-leaving certificate of pre-university education that entitles you to go to the bachelor’s degree course of your option. If you still have to sit your last examinations, you can send us your grade lists over the previous years. Note that for last enrolment you still need to send us a licensed copy as quickly as you pass your examinations (see admission requirements for additional information)
And if relevant
- A qualified translation of your instructional certifications or diploma and grade lists (see admission requirements)
- An inspiration letter.
- A copy of your IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate for English taught programs.
- A copy of your NT2 certificate for Dutch taught programs.
- Quota evidence (just for courses with a repaired quota treatment) The outcomes of the quota procedure will be revealed by means of Studielink.
- A WAEC confirmation code (for students with a WAEC certificate).
- If relevant a Nuffic certificate (forChinese students).
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAs yncInit = function() ;.