Having a great education is necessary to one’s success in life. Malman School of Public Health is offering InstitutionalFellowships The program is open for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The primary intention of the bursary is to support international students beginning in the doctoral degree program.
Amazing chance for international students in the USA.
The DeLamar Institute of Public Health at Columbia University was established in 1922 with a required to study and the origins and cause of human illness and the avoidance thereof.
Why research study at Malman School of Public Health? The primary intention of the school is to resolve the most crucial concerns that challenge the health of the population and to recognize efficient techniques to the avoidance of illness and special needs.
ApplicationDeadline: January15 th, 2021
- University or Organization: Malman School of Public Health
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Doctoral or post-doctoral
- Award: Educational fund
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from worldwide
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Doctoral or post-doctoral degree in any discipline.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the provided requirements:
- The grant is granted every year to impressive students pursuing a postgraduate degree or carrying out post-doctoral research study in the field of public health
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use for this program, students need to take admission in the doctoral or post-doctoral degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should need to send scholastic records of all the previous school participated in, and other appropriate files.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a previous degree certificate with outstanding scholastic accomplishments.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should have great understanding of the English language.
TheMalman School of Public Health is offering academic fund for international students in the USA.