ChandigarhGroup of Colleges has actually established a fantastic financing program called international awards for the scholastic year 2021-2022
This assistance will choose trainees from all over the world who want to enlist in the undergraduate degree program at the college.
Established in 2012 with engineering as a flagship program, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri (CGC-J) has actually come a long method in its journey of providing quality college at economical costs. CGC-J, whose roots go back to 2001 and has actually developed from CGC Group, is today one of North India’s leading college service providers that use first-rate education and limitless positioning chances to trainees of all corners of the nation.
Why research study at Chandigarh Group of Colleges? Their objective is to produce first-rate centers & atmosphere for sophisticated levels of mentor and useful training and to make trainees socially inclusive people with conscience, dedication & education.
ApplicationDeadline: August31, 2021
- University or Organization: ChandigarhGroup of Colleges
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: 60% Scholarship
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to need to enlist in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to need to enlist in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the copy of the application form gotten from the organization together with a copy of passport/national ID and appropriate scholastic records
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to have a high-school degree certificate with appropriate marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to have understanding of the English language.
The effective scholars will get the 60% Scholarship to finish their education in India.