TheUniversity of Gothenburg is welcoming candidates to make an application for the International Doctoral Studentships in Sinology for the scholastic session 2022-2023
Thescholarship chance is developed for all international and domestic trainees who want to pursue PhD degree inSweden The discipline of Sinology covers the Chinese language and culture in a broad sense.
Valuable possibility to finish doctoral research study at the University of Gothenburg.
TheUniversity of Gothenburg is a university in Gothenburg, Sweden’s second-largest city. The university is ranked 134 th in the list of the Best GlobalUniversities The organization challenges individuals to enhance their lives and achieve a sustainable future by utilizing science as a basis and interesting mentor methods.
Why select to study at the Universityof Gothenburg? TheUniversity of Gothenburg is devoted to supplying experiences that promote imagination and development, along with broaden understanding and promote crucial thinking. Students and scientists at Gothenburg add to a much better future by acquiring brand-new understanding and views.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications will close on 8 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Universityof Gothenburg
- Department: Departmentof Languages and Literatures
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Numberof Awards: One or More
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: All international and domestic trainees can use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Students can make an application for a PhD in Sinology at the University of Gothenburg.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified for admission to doctoral research studies, the candidate needs to satisfy the basic entry requirements according to Sweden’s Higher Education Ordinance (Chapter 7 Section 39) and the particular entry requirements. An individual fulfills the basic entry requirements for third-cycle courses and research study programs if she or he:
- Has been granted a second-cycle certification,
- Has pleased the requirements for courses consisting of at least 240 credits of which at least 60 credits were granted at second-cycle level, or
- Has obtained significantly comparable understanding in some other method in Sweden or abroad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested in looking for the studentship needs to log in here to send an admission application initially. Students needs to consist of the supporting files in PDF format in their application to be thought about for the studentships.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Yourapplication must consist of:
- An individual letter composed in Swedish orEnglish The letter need to mention why you want to pursue doctoral research studies in the discipline, how your job can add to the Department’s research study profile, and what expectations you have of the Department’s research study environment. The optimum length of this text is 3000 characters (consisting of areas).
- CV consisting of contact information, your education, work experience and other pertinent credentials.
- Degree certificate and Official Transcript of Records from Ladok, or comparable, of finished courses.
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should have a second-cycle (advanced-level) degree in an appropriate discipline in the lives sciences, or have actually finished research studies for at least 60 college credits at a second-cycle level in pertinent disciplines in the lives sciences, or have actually finished a matching program of importance to the prepared third-cycle program, in Sweden or another nation, or have comparable credentials.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidate needs to likewise have great understanding of English and the languages pertinent to performing the picked research study job.
The PhD prospects picked will be used work for 4 years full-time at the University of Gothenburg.