Applications are welcomed for Andrew W. Mellon Fellowship for art historical research in theNetherlands Fellowship stipends are granted to assist support a fellow’s research study and research efforts throughout the period of their visit.
TheAndrew W. Mellon Fellowship invites impressive Ph D prospects dealing with the art history of the Low Countries whose primary issue is object-based research.
TheRijksmuseum is the museum of theNetherlands In 2013, a completely remodelled Rijksmuseum opened its doors to the general public. They are welcomed by a spectacular structure, remarkable interior decoration, terrific exhibits, vibrant occasions, and numerous great features for young and old.
- Applications due date: January14, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is granted to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is readily available for art historical research.
- ScholarshipAward: Fellowship stipends are granted to assist support a Fellow’s research study and research efforts throughout the period of their visit. Funding is readily available for one fellowship a year. The stipend of EUR33,000(based on taxes and reductions) is for a duration of twelve months beginning 1 September 2018, the start of the scholastic year. This is a 1 year Fellowship, with the possibility of renewal for one extra year. The Fellowship will enable for restricted travel for research in art collections and archives somewhere else in Europe to an optimum worth of EUR5,000 every year. The Rijksmuseum will cover visa charges for the Fellow, however not for dependents.
- Nationality: International candidates are qualified to use for this fellowship program.
- Number of Scholarships: One fellowship is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use for this fellowship program.
- TheAndrew W. Mellon Fellowship supports people engaged in postgraduate university research studies causing a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph D.) or Doctor of Science (DSc) degree, whose research works with the Fellowship position. The prospect needs to have a university- connected manager.
- Fellowships are open to prospects of all citizenships and with different specialisms. They might consist of art historians, managers, conservators, and historians.
- Candidates ought to have shown research abilities, scholastic qualifications and exceptional composed and spoken understanding of 2 languages (English and ideally Dutch or German).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates ought to have shown research abilities, scholastic qualifications and exceptional composed and spoken understanding of 2 languages (English and ideally Dutch or German).
How to Apply: Complete applications need to be sent through our online application system. Please follow the link listed below to discover the needed files for application.