TheDominican University of California is welcoming applications for International MeritScholarships These scholarships are readily available for pursuing bachelor’s degree program.
TheDominican University of California is a personal, not-for-profit, coeducational university situated in San Rafael,California It wased established in 1890 as Dominican College by the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Minimum cumulative GPA requirements to keep eligibility:
- TrusteeScholarship: minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- PresidentialScholarship: minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
- DeansScholarship: minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
In addition to satisfying the minimum cumulative GPA, to keep Institutional help eligibility, trainees need to likewise fulfill Federal SAP eligibility; if the trainee is registered full-time, the trainee should make at least 12 of their systems tried at the conclusion of the term, or if the trainee is not registered full-time, the trainee should make at least 75% of their systems tried at the conclusion of the term.
Nationality: International trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: All international candidates for whom English is not the native tongue should supply evidence of proficiency in the English language.
TestRequirement: Official Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) ratings is needed.
EnglishLanguage Requirement:All international candidates for whom English is not the native tongue should supply evidence of proficiency in the English language.
How to Apply: Admitted full-time freshman and transfer trainees on Visa with foreign records are instantly thought about for the following eco-friendly scholarships. A different application is not needed.
2. 500- word typed Essay as explained in the application on one of the following subjects:
- Describe a household, cultural, or individual custom that is significant to you. Explain why.
- If you could invest a day with anybody (living, departed or fictional), who would it be and why?
- Required for all Nursing and Health Science (Pre- OT) candidates: Tell us why you wish to significant in nursing or occupational treatment and exactly what contributions you see yourself making to the occupation. Please consist of any previous work (paid or volunteer) experience in healthcare, education or social services.
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is November 1, 2017.