TheSouthern New Hampshire University is providing merit-based scholarships to international trainees who are looking for admission to SNHU.
TheSouthern New Hampshire University is a personal, not-for-profit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university positioned in between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 4, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Undergraduate trainees might be qualified for approximately: $6,000(each year) and Graduate trainees might be qualified for approximately: $4,000(one-time award over 2 terms)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to international trainees.
- EntranceRequirements: Min GPA 3.0 and finished application for SNHU admission. Students should send a finished scholarship application at least 30 days prior to the start of the term. Undergraduate trainees need to keep a 3.0 GPA to stay qualified for renewal factor to consider. Graduate trainees need to have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be qualified and get a one-time award over 2 terms.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
Step 1. ApplyOnline
Step 2. Applications will not be processed and files will not be accepted till the Application Fee is paid.
Step 3A. OfficialDiplomas and Transcripts: All records sent need to be main copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic files need to consist of an authorities records with the record obviously and grades/marks got. Transcripts must be in a sealed and stamped envelope by the providing organization.
How to Apply:
To look for an International Merit Scholarship, finish the scholarship application by clicking the Scholarship button on the left menu bar. Completed applications will get a verification e-mail message. Please conserve the verification e-mail for your records.