TheUniversity of Copenhagen is actively sponsoring the International PhD Fellowship in Ice Core Science to assist clingy trainees get high-quality education in Denmark.
The award’s function is to supply financial backing for both domestic and international trainees beginning the PhD degree program at the university.
Outstanding financing chance for international and domestic trainees in Denmark.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark It supplies outstanding services such as admission, real estate, trainee counselling, gatherings, and more, in addition to the largest choice of advantageous courses.
What research study at the University of Copenhagen? Students will find out standard science abilities and work-friendly academic systems when attending thisuniversity Students will have the ability to find out in a range of methods, consisting of on-campus taught programs and part-time online research study.
ApplicationDeadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Science
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 331,125(approx. EUR43,750)
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Ice Core Science: Laser Ablation for water isotopic analysis with specific focus in spectral estimate for diffusion research studies
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the chance program, prospects should have an MSc in Physics, Chemistry or an associated field. Hands- on experience in speculative work and programs is anticipated.
- You needs to have great interaction abilities in English, both composed and spoken.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to obtain the fellowship, all interested prospects are needed to take admissionin a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After getting registered, candidates should finish and send the online application type for this financing.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send all the following files:
- Diploma and records of records
- Other details for factor to consider, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 recommendation letters (if any)
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants will be chosen based upon previous publications (if any) and pertinent work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, you need to supply proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will supply a wage presently at a minimum of DKK 330,284(approx. EUR44,000), consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,674). Negotiation for a wage supplement is possible. In addition, a household allowance of EUR3,000 is possible.