TheUniversity of Copenhagen is happy to reveal the International PhD Fellowships in StructuralBiology The grant is open for the scholastic session 2022/2023
The function of the academic award is to support exceptional abroad trainees who wish to carry out a PhD program in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is a Danish public research study university and college organization ranked 84 th in the Times Higher Education 2021 rankings. The university is widely known for its impressive mentor and research study.
Why research study at the Universityof Copenhagen? TheUniversity of Copenhagen supplies chances for its trainees to perform research study that expands their views and assists to move the world ahead. Students from Copenhagen are offered the chance to perform their own research study under guidance in order to increase the clinical basis for enhancing health and avoiding and dealing with illness.
ApplicationDeadline: September 13, 2021
- University or Organization: Universityof Copenhagen
- Department: Facultyof Health and Medical Sciences
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,788/ approx. 3,700 EUR
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Students from Denmark and all other foreign nations are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree research study in Structural Biology
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Obtained(or anticipate to have actually acquired) a Master’s degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or associated locations prior to the beginning date
- Fluencyin English and exceptional composed and oral interaction abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects are needed to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application kind for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- CoverLetter detailing inspiration and background for making an application for the particular PhD job.
- Diploma and records of records (BSc and MSc)
- AcceptanceLetter for the appropriate MSc Programme at SCIENCE
- Other details for factor to consider, e.g. list of publications
- 1-3 referral letters
- Exampleof code composed by the candidates that they are happy of
- AdmissionRequirements: The using prospects need to hold an MSc degree in physics, mathematics, computer technology, or any comparable technical field with excellent outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees are needed to have excellent English abilities. They can offer evidence of efficiency through the following:
- Letterof inspiration
- A summary of the outcomes of your research study profession to date
- CV with contact information of 3 referrals and a total list of publications, if appropriate
- Certified copy of initial Master of Science diploma and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if provided in other language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted. As a requirement for a PhD fellowship work, your master’s degree need to be comparable to a Danish master’s degree.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer a beginning income for prospects with an MSc degree will be a minimum of DKK 27,788/ approx. 3,700 EUR (April2021 level) plus pension contribution, with the possibility of income settlement.