CopenhagenBusiness School is happy to use the PhD Positionsin Department of International Economics, Government and Business for the scholastic year 2021-2022
International candidates who wish to look for the PhD degree program are qualified for this application
. The candidates should have gotten outstanding grades from their previous universities to get this award.
Grab this chance and get benefited in Denmark.
CopenhagenBusiness School is a public university located in Copenhagen and exists amongst the top 100 international programs on the distinguished Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021 It harbours an objective is to be a worldwide PRME leader by making accountable management important to all education at CBS and part of our organizational identity.
Why select to study at CopenhagenBusiness School? Copenhagen Business School is the biggest education and research study organization in the field of business administration and economics. It is devoted to interacting brand-new understanding and originalities by providing a platform to share the very same with business leaders of tomorrow and society in basic.
ApplicationDeadline: 1st July, 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of International Economics, Government and Business
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: TuitionFee
- Number of Awards: 5
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from all nations are qualified to get involved to get this application
- El igible Course or Subjects: Applicants are qualified to look for PhD programs at the Department of International Economics, PoliticalScienceGovernment and Business.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should hold a bachelor’s in addition to master’s degree accreditation.
- The candidates should be accepted in CBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates should use utilizing the application website of the university and finish the application procedure. The candidates are expected to fill a different application type to look for the chance
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send the following files:
- High school records
- Bachelor’s degree accreditation
- Master’s degree accreditation
- Letter of suggestion from the university
- Letter of suggestion from a teacher
- List of publications
- Copy of chosen written work
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should hold a pertinent bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS and a master’s degree with 120 ECTS to be accepted in a PhD program at CBS.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should obtain minimum necessary ratings on the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS– 7.0
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)– minimum 185
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English)– minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT– 94
TheCopenhagen Business School will reward the chosen candidate by providing financial assistance towards the expense of the specific program for approximately 3 years of research study.