TheUniversity of Copenhagen is delighted to reveal the International PhD programme EMERALD for trainees inDenmark Applications are now open for the scholastic year 2022-2023
The goal of this fellowship is to help gifted trainees who wish to carry out PhD degree in the field of Medical at the Biotech Research and Innovation Centre.
Great deal for abroad trainees to finish their research study PhD research study in Denmark.
Foundedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s earliest university and proving ground. It provides impressive services such as admission, real estate, trainee counselling, social activities, and more, in addition to the largest choice of important courses.
What research study at the University of Copenhagen? Students can study in a range of techniques at this university, consisting of on-campus taught programs and part-time online knowing. Its goal is to provide the very best research-based education possible.
ApplicationDeadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted just through November 21, 2021.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Biotech Research and Innovation Centre
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Medical
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the routine PhD programme, prospects need to have gotten a medical degree, which permits them to register in an authorities Doctoral programme in accordance with the nationwide guidelines and institutional requirements in force at each hiring research study centre. As a requirement for a PhD fellowship work at UCPH/BRIC, your master’s degree need to be comparable to a Danish master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects need to take admission in a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Personal information, in line with the European Data Protection Law
- Degree info, consisting of a copy of diploma and in-depth records of records (MSc and BSc)
- CV consisting of:
- Scientific interests and record of achievements: publications (highlighting effect and contribution), research study and/or medical experience and primary outcomes, posters or talks at conferences, rewards, fellowships, and so on
- Outreach: innovation transfer, science education and/or public engagement activities.
- Motivation letter (Cover letter), consisting of a sign of favored host laboratory/PI and research study locations: optimal 2 labs of their option.
- Contacts of 2 referees.
- Eligibility declaration
- Documentation of English capabilities (international test)
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to adhere to the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an exceptional IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer income in accordance to the contract in between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (A/C).