TheUniversity of Salford is pleased to provide PhD Studentship in the location of Digital Health or Integrated Care in the School of Health and Society/Schoolof Health Sciences, beginning at completion of September 2018.
TheUniversity of Salford is a public research study university in Salford, England, 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometres) west of Manchester city centre. The Royal Technical Institute, Salford, which opened in 1896, ended up being a College of Advanced Technology in 1956 and acquired university status, following the Robbins Report into college, in 1967.
TheUniversity needs that candidates with a non-native level of English have some evidence that they satisfy the necessary requirement for their course.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue the PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted in the location of Digital Health or Integrated Care in the School of Health and Society/Schoolof Health Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship will consist of 3 years full-time costs and a tax-free scholarship of ₤14,553 per year (for 3 years). Successful students will be anticipated to add to the success of the School in terms of prompt development and contribution to the production of research study outputs or mentor throughout their candidature.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this studentship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this studentship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Applicationsfor PhD studentships are looked for in the locations of DigitalHealth or IntegratedCare. It is anticipated that candidates will have a minimum 2.1 degree in a pertinent discipline. A greater degree credentials would be preferable.
Experienced managers will be supplied from throughout theSchools Proposals that fall within these styles will be thought about and potential students are anticipated to offer a focus to the proposition and might speak with potential managers prior to application.
EnglishLanguage and Test Requirements: If you have actually not yet taken an English Language test please note that schedule of these and the time required to get certificates of results can differ depending upon the time of year. For additional details and to inspect timescales and schedule please go to.
How to Apply: Application is online. Applicants needs to offer proof of their existing understanding and experience in the selected subject location in an official Research Proposal and extra CV.
The proposition ought to consist of 1. A summary of pertinent literature associated to the proposed job 2. Aims of the proposed research study 3. An overview of the essential research study techniques proposed to properly resolve the goals. This file ought to be 3-4 sides of typed A4.