TheUniversity of Edinburgh Centre for Cardiovascular Science and University of Copenhagen are collectively providing International PhD Studentships in Dissecting Genetic Drivers of Obesity-RelatedMetabolic Diseases.
The financing program intends to support trainees from any nation and wish to undertake their PhD degree at the university for the scholastic year 2022-2023
TheUniversity of Edinburgh is Scotland’s most popular and earliest university, providing courses in the arts, liberal arts, and computer technology. It provides international trainees a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why research study at the Universityof Edinburgh? Students can advance their professions by getting involved in management training at theuniversity Students will have the ability to research study in a range of methods, consisting of on-campus taught programs and online part-time research study.
ApplicationDeadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh Centre for Cardiovascular Science and University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: ₤15,609
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International trainees
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Dissecting Genetic Drivers of Obesity-RelatedMetabolic Diseases
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have a strong background in computer system architectures and artificial intelligence.
- Proficient abilities in C, C++, and Python.
- Must have a 1st class Bachelor’s degree and/or Distinction Master’s degree in computer technology or extremely associated topics.
- Knowledgeof deep knowing, optimization, dispersed systems, and high-performance computing is extremely preferable.
- Familiarity withDr Mai’s current AI system research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance s, candidates initially need to take admissionin a PhD degree program at the Edinburgh School ofInformatics After that, prospects ought to use through the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Students should send all degree records and certificates (and licensed translations if relevant), a brief research study proposition (max 2 pages), a complete CV and cover letter explaining your background, viability for the PhD, and research study interests (max 2 pages) and 2 recommendations.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, trainees should need to inspect the entry requirementsof their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been performed in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of a sufficient level of English efficiency. For more details go through the English language requirements
The effective candidate is anticipated to invest a considerable duration in Copenhagen (based flexibly on 2Y:2 Y design). The studentship features an international cost waiver, 4 years of UKRI-level stipend (₤15,609in 21/22, with annual increments), ₤ 5K pa APCs and ₤400 pa for travel.