MINES Paris Tech-CEMEF is providing a chance for high-calibre trainees to obtain PhD ThesisPosition The grant is open for the scholastic year 2020/21
The academic bursary is readily available for domestic & international candidates beginning in the PhD degree program in Textiles recycling, making brand-new high-added-value products in France.
A great opportunity for international trainees to get fund in France.
CEMEF is an internationally-recognised lab of MINES ParisTech situated in Sophia-Antipolis It uses a vibrant research study environment, extensive training chances and a strong relate to the market.
Why should you join this program? By joining this program, trainees will get contemporary academic and research study environments and have the ability to deal with existing obstacles and to concentrate on understanding as a concept driving force for advancement.
ApplicationDeadline: September 30, 2020
- University: MINES ParisTech(Ecole des Mines de Paris)– CEMEF
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: 26 kEUR/year
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and abroad
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Textiles recycling making brand-new high-added-value products
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- Candidates needs to have a master’s degree
- They must have understanding in polymer chemical physics, the ability to work in a group, proficient in English, movement, inspiration and sense of effort and ability to report routinely on his/her work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to obtain the chance, candidates are required to use through an online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: You should send all the following files:
- Your newest CV
- Detailed, main evidence of your grades throughout your newest research studies( optimum 3)
- One or more referrals from teachers or heads of training programs
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects should satisfy all the entry requirement of this university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
MINES ParisTech-CEMEF will supply a good-looking gross yearly wage of about 26 kEUR to qualified prospects for the scholastic year 2020-2021