TheChalmers University of Technology is happy to reveal the International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Immunomodulating Polymeric Nanoparticles for the scholastic year 2022-2023
The function of the position is to assist both domestic and international trainees who are going to participate in the postdoctoral degree program at the university.
Nice deal for abroad trainees to finish their postdoctoral research study in Sweden
TheChalmers University of Technology has 13 departments and popular organizational culture. It has 8 Areas of Advanced and 6 nationwide centres of quality in essential fields like as products, mathematical modeling, ecological research study, and automobile defense.
Why select to study at the ChalmersUniversity of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a worldwide research study institute that is adding to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers find out to believe individually and utilize engineering approaches to satisfy future troubles.
ApplicationDeadline: December 17, 2021
- University or Organization: ChalmersUniversity of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other staying nations of the world are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Immunomodulating Polymeric Nanoparticles.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- You should have a postgraduate degree in Chemical Synthesis Polymer chemistry, Organic synthesis, or comparable. A background in pharmaceutical sciences or little particle synthesis is likewise meritorious, consisting of standard chemical and nanoparticle characterization methods (NMR, GPC/SEC, DLS, SEM and TEM).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for this studentship, candidates need to send the online application type.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university research studies
- Transcripts of records finished courses, and grades
- Proof of English language efficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of suggestion
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates are needed to supply an authorities records for all finished terms to date.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates need to have English efficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An globally acknowledged English test is accepted.
The scholars will get a good-looking income bundle at the Chalmers University of Technology.