Awards aid the trainees to minimize their instructional expenditures. Therefore for assisting trainees, the University of Copenhagen is approving the International Postdoctoral Position for the scholastic year 2021/2022
This instructional award is developed for impressive trainees who wish to pursue a PhD degree in Comparative Genomics of the Phyllosphere Microbiome
Nice deal for domestic and international trainees to study in Denmark.
Foundedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s second-oldest college organization. It provides over 200 scholastic programs in a number of disciplines, consisting of health sciences, liberal arts, law, and life sciences.
Why research study at the Universityof Copenhagen? The university supplies an outstanding knowing and living environment for its trainees, along with rigorous codes of conduct. Students will have the ability to find out in different methods, consisting of on-campus taught programs and part-time online research study.
ApplicationDeadline: March 18, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Plant and Environmental Science (PLEN)
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Up to DKK 437,435
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD program in Comparative Genomics of the Phyllosphere Microbiome
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the prospects need to have a PhD or comparable credentials within computational biology, microbiology, genomic analysis, comparative genomics, network analysis, or other appropriate research study fields. Experience in shows in celebration/Unix, R or Python is highly preferable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects are needed to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application kind for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas(Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of as much as 3 especially appropriate documents
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to adhere to the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentationof English level can, for example, be recorded by an outstanding IELTS or TOEFL test.
The beginning income is presently as much as DKK 437,435, consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension as much as DKK 74,801). Negotiation for an income supplement is possible.