Broaden your horizons by ending up being a part of this International Postdoctoral Position in Life Cycle Analysis introduced by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The program is open for both domestic and international trainees to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University ofTechnology The award is created for the scholastic year 2022-2023
TheChalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university with a concentrate on innovation, lives sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other business-related research study and education. It intends to produce and distribute understanding, abilities, and services that benefit everybody and is ranked 342 nd in the world’s finest universities.
Why pick to study at the ChalmersUniversity of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a world-renowned research study centre committed to making sure a more sustainable future. Chalmers teaches its trainees to believe on their own and to use engineering concepts to brand-new scenarios. The university has actually developed a totally disorganized environment in order to promote an open environment and close interaction in between trainees and teachers.
ApplicationDeadline: September 29, 2021
- University or Organization: ChalmersUniversity of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Tuition cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Students can obtain any postdoctoral position in Life cycle analysis on chemical looping combustion of bark.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- You ought to have a PhD in a subject pertinent for the job material. The degree need to usually not be older than 3 years. It is necessary that you have some understanding of and experience in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and techno-economic evaluation, ideally paired to commercial energy procedures.
- Excellent writing and interaction abilities in English are needed. Experience of energy conversion plants, thermal energy conversion procedures, biomass energy applications, commercial environments are meritorious.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to pick a discipline and use by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that job page. The candidates are needed to use with a recommendation variety of the position preferred to be thought about for the job.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university research studies
- Proof of English language efficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Letters of suggestion
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates are needed to offer an authorities records for all finished terms to date.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should have English efficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An globally acknowledged English test is accepted.
The effective candidates will get an excellent wage bundle position at the Chalmers University of Technology.