TheLink öping University excitedly waits for applications from impressive trainees for Postdoctoral Position in Microfabrication of Soft Neural Interfaces for the scholastic year 2020/21
The curriculum is readily available for international candidates who wish to get college with financial backing in Sweden.
Beneficial deal for international trainees to get a possibility to pursue postdoctoral research study in Sweden.
Link öping University is one of the biggest universities in Sweden and today has 27,000 trainees and 4,000 staff members. LiU performs world-leading, cross-disciplinary research study in locations that consist of products science, IT and life science innovation.
WhyStudy at Link öping University? While studying at this university, trainees will find out clinical method, sound research study principles, and how to work separately and methodically.
ApplicationDeadline: June 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Link öping University (CampusNorrk öping)
- Department: Department of Science and Technology
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inSweden
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postdoctoral position in Applied Physics
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following requirements:
- The position needs a doctorate or a foreign degree that is comparable to a doctorate. The doctorate will have been gotten no longer than 3 years prior to the expiration date of the application.
- An ideal background for this position is a PhD in products science, used physics, electrical engineering, biotechnology, or an associated field. Microfabrication experience is a benefit. Desirable individual abilities and qualities for the position are extremely encouraged, enthusiastic, analytical abilities and team effort capability. Research at the Laboratory of Organic Electronics is performed primarily in English, so relative fluency is beneficial.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To look for a position at Link öping University, complete the application type, respond to the concerns and connect the asked for appendices through an electronic recruitment tool.
- SupportingDocuments: As part of the application, all needed files must be sent as one integrated Pdf file when obtaining the award. Cover letter, CV, publication list, Copy of passport, and Copy of PhD diploma
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants should have a master degree in a subject appropriate to the research study task to be thought about for admission.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should have exceptional oral and written interaction abilities in English.
Link öping University uses specific income scales adjusted to the experience of the worker and the labour market.