Students from all over the world are welcomed to obtain the International Postdoctoral Position inDenmark The University of Copenhagen funds this studentship for the scholastic session 2021/2022
This instructional award is developed for exceptional trainees who wish to pursue a postdoctoral degree in Protein chemistry at Finsen Laboratory/ BRIC.
Great chance for skilled international trainees to get financial backing for PhD research study.
Establishedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the 2nd earliest organization in Denmark for college. It provides a research study program for more than 200 scholars in numerous fields, consisting of health sciences, liberal arts, law, life sciences, and so on
Why research study at the University of Copenhagen? The university has a healthy environment for studying and living and uses stringent conduct requirements for its trainees. Students will have a number of methods to discover here, from classes taught on school to part-time online research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: January 19, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Not Known
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: 34,600 DKK
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Protein chemistry at Finsen Laboratory/ BRIC
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- You have a PhD in Life Science
- You are extremely experienced in dealing with structure-function relationships in cleansed proteins, ideally utilizing numerous biophysical approaches such as SPR, MST, SAXS, and nano-DSF.
- You have an active interest in pursuing hidden systems in disease-related proteins included in intravascular lipolysis
- Proven capability to imagine, strategy and carry out a research study job
- Proficient interaction abilities and capability to work in groups to promote synergy in imagination
- ExcellentEnglish abilities are composed and spoken
- Experiencein conducting in vivo research studies in mice is a benefit however not requirement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects need to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas(Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of as much as 3 especially pertinent documents
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to abide by the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an outstanding IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will supply a regular monthly income starts at 34,600 DKK/ approx. 4,650Euro (April2020- level). Depending on certifications, a supplement might be worked out. The company will pay an extra 17.1 % to your pension fund.