TheChalmers University of Technology is offering financial backing to high-achieving trainees through its International Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Utilisation and Treatment of Dredged Marine Sediments.
The financing program is open to domestic and international trainees to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university inSweden The position is readily available for the scholastic session 2022/2023
Well- paid chance to research study in Sweden.
TheChalmers University of Technology makes up 13 departments and is understood for producing a reliable environment for development. In important sectors like products, mathematical modelling, ecological science, and vehicle security, it is house to 8 Areas of Advance and 6 nationwide proficiency centres.
Why research study at the ChalmersUniversity of Technology? The university offers trainees with possibilities such as English language and Foundation courses. Candidates can capitalize of a range of profession and employability services to help them to get a task.
ApplicationDeadline: Applicants need to send all needed application products till 29 December 2021
- University or Organization: ChalmersUniversity of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domesticand international trainees
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other staying nations of the world are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Students can look for postdoctoral position in Sustainable Utilisation and Treatment of Dredged Marine Sediments at Chalmers.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- To get approved for this position, you need to hold a PhD in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or a carefully associated field. Experience and education in any or numerous of the following fields are helpful: speculative style, tasting and chemical analysis, water quality, lab work, fieldwork, natural chemistry, style of pilot plants, ecological evaluation tools, life process assessement (LCA).
- The position likewise needs outstanding spoken and composed interaction abilities in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for this studentship, prospects need to participate in a postdoctoral degree program at theuniversity After that, candidates need to send the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Certificatesand diplomas from university research studies
- Transcriptsof records finished courses, and grades
- Proofof English language efficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Project portfolio
- Letterof intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Lettersof suggestion
- Certificateof cumulative grade point average
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates are needed to offer an authorities records for all finished terms to date.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates need to have English efficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An globally acknowledged English test is accepted.
The effective candidates will get a wage at the Chalmers University ofTechnology Chalmers uses a cultivating and motivating workplace in the seaside city of Gothenburg.