TheUniversity of Gloucestershire has actually started an exceptional financing plan called International PostgraduateAwards for trainees who show scholastic and extracurricular quality.
This award will benefit potential international trainees of any postgraduate coursework at the university.
TheUniversity of Gloucestershire is a contemporary university that provides trainees industry-standard services throughout 4 special specialized schools. Students can select from a range of courses and locations since it offers around 100 undergraduate courses, 57 post-graduate programs, and a PhD degree.
Why research study at the Universityof Gloucestershire? You can anticipate a trainee way of life that is close-knit and inclusive, complete of culture and natural appeal, at thisuniversity You’ll develop your own individual approach and expert course, whether you wish to teach or operate in another education-related field.
- University or Organization: Universityof Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% of the international tuition
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from around the globe
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- The grant is just offered for the called program in the deal letter and start in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Students needs to be studying on school on a full-time postgraduate degree, for a minimum of 2 terms.
- Applicants needs to be international charge payers and should be self-funding
- Excellent work experience and portfolio will be thought about in addition to grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should need to make an application for the postgraduate degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: You should send your individual declaration, previous records, a copy of your passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: You’ll require to examine the course page and your nation page to guarantee you hold the required certifications.
- LanguageRequirement: To fulfill the University of Gloucestershire’s English language entry requirements, international trainees will require to have actually attained one of the certifications noted below. All certifications accepted are evaluated based upon their equivalence to the UKVI IELTS
TheUniversity of Gloucestershire will supply 50% tuition charges for trainees to finish their education in the UK.