Applicants are welcomed to end up being a part of the International Postgraduate Research Studentships in Effect of Low Protein Diet moneyed by the University of Liverpool in the UK.
The studentship intends to support trainees who come from any nation who wish to undertake their postgraduate research program at the university.
Establishedin 1881, the University of Liverpool is an English public university based inLiverpool It likewise uses a range of off-campus and on-campus lodging choices, consisting of trainee towns.
Why research study at the Universityof Liverpool?The university uses a one-of- a-kind trainee experience by putting trainees at the leading edge of research and mentor. Here, trainees stand out in their occupations and produce an advantageous influence on the world.
ApplicationDeadline: September 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Universityof Liverpool
- Department: Facultyof Health and Life Sciences
- CourseLevel: PostgraduateResearch
- Awards: ₤10,000 p.a.
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in the UnitedKingdom
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree programs in the effect of low protein diet on the advancement of the musculoskeletal system
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates are needed to be registered in the university.
- Applicants should be UK/ EU and international trainees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The trainees are needed to use to their favored course of research study through the university’s [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Students should be sending the School or college transcripts/certificates, university records, degree certificates, individual declaration research proposition. please send your CV and a covering letter to Dr Aphrodite Vasilaki with a copy to [email protected]
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should have
- LanguageRequirement: International trainees should have a globally acknowledged English language certification for the chance.
This studentship is offered and a research bench charge of ₤10,000 p.a. will imposed as a contribution to lab consumables and expenditures.