Applications are invited for Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to engage in the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at the University of Western Australia. These scholarships are given to suitably qualified international students for round 2 2017.
The function of the RTP Scholarship would be to bring top quality international postgraduate students to the University and to support Australia’s research effort.
The University of Western Australia is a research-intensive university in Perth, Australia that was created by means of an act of the Western Australian Parliament in February 1911, and started instructing pupils for the very first time in 1913.
Course Level: Scholarships are to engage in the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at the University of Western Australia.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to study the areas supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover International Tuition Fees for around four (4) years, together with Overseas Student Health Cover for the award holder as well as their dependents. Successful applicants are often given a International Postgraduate Living Allowance Scholarship, valued at AUD29,000 per annum.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship could be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the next area for all these scholarships:
- Applications for international postgraduate research scholarships at UWA are rated based on the next standards: (a) Academic accomplishment; (b) English language accomplishment; and (c) Research expertise.
- Allocation of scholarships is the result of a competitive position and selection procedure where programs are scored and rated by Schools, Faculties as well as the University Scholarships Committee, according to these common standards as well as on the basis of signs supplied.
Nationality: International pupils can apply for all these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: On the recommendation of the proper head of school, pupils inside the following groups will generally be allowed to enrol in a master’s research program, provided that proper oversight as well as other required resources are accessible:
- Holders of a degree of bachelors with at least upper second class honours via an authorized university
- Graduates of UWA (or equal) who can fulfill the Board of the Graduate Research School that they’ve undertaken sufficient research training since graduation
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): They must have finished or hold
- Bachelor’s degree with 2An honours or better (or an equivalent qualification) from an authorized university
- Master’s degree by research from an authorized university
English Language Requirement: English is the language of education and evaluation across The University of Western Australia. Students must match the English language conditions of the University to be qualified for a place.
How to Apply: Applications to get a new RTP stipend, allowance or fees cancel have to be made immediately to some participating university eligible universities web page). Universities are in charge of handling the RTP program, choice and provide procedure.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.