InternationalScholarships are welcomed to register at Paris-SudUniversity at Master or PhD level with Eiffel scholarships.
TheUniversity of Paris-Sud, likewise referred to as the University of Paris XI, is a French university dispersed amongst numerous schools in the southern residential areas of Paris consisting of Orsay, Cachan, Ch âtenay-Malabry, Sceaux and Kremlin-Bic être schools.
The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
ApplicationDeadline: December 18, 2017
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Masters and PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: International trainees going to research study at Paris-SudUniversity can obtain the Paris-Saclayscholarship and to the Eiffel scholarship to cover their living expenses.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inFrance
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to use.
- Doctoralscholarship: foreign trainees under 35 years pursuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, prospects for the 1st time (can not be integrated with any French embassy grant).
- Masterscholarship: foreign trainees under 30 years registered in a Master’s or Engineer’s degree in engineering sciences, governments, law, economics, management, prospects for the 1st time (can not be integrated with any French embassy grant).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- Choose your Master’s course sensibly from the series of courses used at Paris-SudUniversity. Apply for the Master’s course.
- If you are accepted, ask the Course Director to put your application forward and to support it.
- You can enhance your possibilities by getting numerous grants at the same time.
- You can not use by yourself. Your application requires the assistance of the Course Director.
- Make sure you observe the eligibility requirements. These frequently limit eligibility to trainees who have actually never ever formerly registered at a French university.
How to Apply:
Theapplication kind and its appendix should be sent out by the director of the Master’s course or the thesis manager by means of e-mail.