SolBridge International School of Business offers entrance and merit-based scholarships to both BBA and MBA degree programs. Admission scholarships are granted for one academic year for BBA applicants, plus one session for MBA applicants. Students can revive their scholarship if they keep the absolute minimum GPA of 3.6/4.5.
Tuition scholarships are granted on the basis of academic performance, private assay, letter(s) of recommendation, extra-curricular activities, and English score (IELTS, TOEFL). Applicants must exhibit satisfactory evidence of private financing to enter SolBridge.
All courses are educated in English thus no Korean competence needed.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted in the subject of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships are granted from 30% up to 100%
Scholarship may be considered in South Korea
Eligibility: Applicants has to be accepted to SolBridge without state, as a regular student. They must have matched the Standard English competence standards and exhibited extraordinary functionality in their last academic expertise.
Nationality: SolBridge is already home to 70% international students from 40 distinct nationalities and powerfully supports international students to implement.
College Admission Requirement:
- Academic transcripts along with a CGPA of C+ or higher
- English competence (BBA): IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61 (minimal)
- English competence (MBA): IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 79 (minimal)
- Online interview: Students have an interview with the International Admissions Manager
- Financial resources: To comply with regulations from the Korean government regarding international students, applicants must submit an official bank statement showing a minimal quantity for USD 18,000.
Test Requirement: N/A
English Language Requirements:
- BBA: IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61
- MBA: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 79
How to Apply: Applications may be finished by using the downloadable application form on the site or through on-line application.
- Proof of English ability (IELTS or TOEFL iBT).English competence is waived for applicants from native English-speaking nations. You must bring the original copy after receiving entrance from SolBridge.
- Copy of passport (picture page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Scholarship essay – it is a handwritten 1,000-word essay that describes your strengths and weaknesses as a pupil
- Scholarship Application from
- Proof of financing – a bank statement that verifies the possession of US$ 18,000 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendation– one letter for BBA applicants; two lettersfor MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 30, 2017.