Awards assist the trainees to decrease their academic expenditures. Therefore, Western Sydney University is using the Student Assistance Fund for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program intends to support domestic and international trainees who wish to make an application for the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
Get monetary assistance and finish your research studies in Australia.
WesternSydney University is an Australian multi-campus university with an objective to guarantee success to its trainees, impactful research study and quality, sustainability, equity, improvement and connectedness. It is ranked 51 st in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, placing strongly amongst the leading 2 international universities.
Why select to study at WesternSydney University? At Western Sydney University, scholastic quality, stability and the pursuit of understanding are extremely valued. Students exist with endless chances to find out, take a trip and operate in more than 400 locations around the world with the aid of the Global Mobility, internship and work-placement programs. It has a school that satisfies the requirements of an altering workplace.
ApplicationDeadline: 15 th November 2021
- University or Organization: WesternSydney University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Living expenditures
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Applicants are qualified to make an application for all undergraduate and academic degree courses and topics offered at the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be either domestic student or onshore international student.
- The candidates need to be registered and accepted in the university in their selected program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to use online. Domestic trainees and international trainees will use independently through various kinds. The candidates will be shortlisted and chosen based upon their requirement.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send the following files:
- Academic records
- Bachelor’s degree accreditation
- Letter of suggestion
- Course conclusion letter
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates need to satisfy the country-specific entry certifications to get admission at WSU.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates need to obtain minimum necessary ratings on the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic– 6.5
- TOEFL IBT– 82
- PTE– 58
The prospects who will effectively win this award will be offered financial assistance towards living expenditures or any other financial barrier excusing them from studying at WSU.