The university of Houston-Victoria in Victoria, Texas is pleased to offer International Student Merit Scholarship to pursue undergraduate and graduate programme.
The intention of the scholarship would be to offer monetary help the global pupils.
The University of Houston-Victoria in Victoria, Texas, provides a distinctive mixture of superb, affordable and personalized academic and leadership opportunities to empower students to eventually become successful 21st-century citizens in an increasingly complicated world.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted to discover some of the classes supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will decrease the pupil’s tuition and fees cost to reveal the residency tuition rate. Other costs like housing, meals, transport, personal expenses, books, equipment, and health insurance aren’t contained in this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship could be considered in the USA
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Be disclosed to UHV and enrolled full time (minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate and minimum of 9-credits for graduate). Students may submit an application for the scholarship before being accepted to UHV. However, a scholarship applicant should be accepted to UHV as a full time, degree-seeking student before the scholarship program could be reviewed. Please see International Student Admissions to learn more.
- Spring session scholarship receivers will receive the scholarship just for the Spring and Summer terms. In order to increase the scholarship chance, all Spring scholarship receivers have to be enrolled for full time class load on-line (Summer only) or Face-to-Face. All Spring scholarship receivers must reapply for the Fall caliber scholarship before the deadline (see below).
- Have F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- S. Transfer International pupils must be in great professor and immigration status.
- Have a proven record of academic accomplishment.
- Submit the accomplished International Student Merit Scholarship Application Form.
- Attend the compulsory international student orientation and aim to get there to UHV five business days before the first class day.
Nationality: International pupils qualify to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students should be accepted to UHV and enrolled full time (minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate and minimum of 9-credits for graduate).
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will typically have to generally meet special English language/other language requirements in arrangement in order to study there.
How to Apply: The form and files should be submitted via e-mail to international-at-uhv.edu with subject line “merit scholarship” paper entries is not going to be accepted by the global plans.
Application Deadline: Completed applications have to be submitted by the next dates:
- Fall session deadline: June 15
- Spring session deadline: November 15
Merit scholarship for spring session is just granted for spring as well as summer semester. All springtime scholarship receivers must require part time or full time summer class load (on-line or F2F) and is needed to take summer classes. All springtime caliber scholarship receivers must reapply for the next year Merit Scholarship.