To support the education of trainees in the USA, Loyola University New Orleans is supplying the International Student Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The intention of the bursary is to support abroad trainees to finish their research studies at the university.
Established as Loyola College in 1904, Loyola University New Orleans is a personal Jesuituniversity in NewOrleans,Louisiana Originally, the organization was chartered as a university in 1912 and it uses numerous degree program.
Why research study at Loyola University, New Orleans? As a Catholic, Jesuit University, Loyola University New Orleans is a scholastic neighborhood devoted to the education of the entire individual. By thinking seriously and acting justly, trainees are to embody the Ignatian perfects of faith, fact, justice, and service
- University or Organization: LoyolaUniversity New Orleans
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: 14,000 to $23,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Applicants should be an international resident
- Aspirants should have take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use, trainees are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit main initial secondary school records, an affidavit of financial backing and copy of passport, one recommendation letter
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to need to send the ACT and SAT ratings to take admission at the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Submit main TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test (DET) ratings.
LoyolaUniversity New Orleans will supply the award quantity of $14,000 to $23,000 for trainees in the USA.