TheIndependent Schools Foundation Academy is using Merit-BasedScholarship Programme for the trainees of HongKong Scholarships are readily available for pursuing International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP).
The goal of the program is to motivate and encourage our trainees to pursue scholastic quality and a well balanced advancement.
TheIndependent Schools Foundation Academy is a non-profit multilingual independent school in HongKong It is likewise an IBO World School, and provides the IB Middle Years Programme and DiplomaProgramme The school is in Cyberport, Pokfulam, Hong Kong.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP).
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship supplies the recipient with:
- 100% cost remission of the yearly tuition cost for the two-year IB DP in Grade 11 and 12; and
- A waiver from the Capital Contribution Scheme in Grade 11 and 12 for transfer trainees.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 two-year IB DP Scholarships are readily available for Grade 10 trainees. Applicants in Grade 11 might likewise request a 1 year IB DP Scholarship if any stays readily available;-LRB- **).
Scholarship can be taken inHong Kong
- Students with exceptional scholastic accomplishments in the previous 3 years. (Please keep in mind that more focus is put on the more current school reports)Non-ISFAcademy trainees are academically in the leading 5% in their existing school.
- ISFAcademy trainees should attain a Commitment to Learning grade of a minimum of “4” for each private topic and get the list below grades in the 2 years prior to their application:
- InGrade 8 to 10, typically accomplishing ISF SummaCum Laude ( leading 5% in their class) on their report/ approximately a minimum of “6.3” (from “7”) in their MYP and non-MYP topics without any subject scoring less than a “4”;-LRB- *******).
- InGrade 11, a minimum of 38 explains of the overall rating of 42 points (omitting Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay benefit points).
- To stay on the scholarship, trainees should:.
- Continue to stay in exceptional scholastic standing/Commitment to Learning; and
- Contribute to the neighborhood;-LRB- *******).
- Serve as a good example for the trainee body.
Nationality: Citizens of Hong Kong are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous degree.
How to Apply: An application is thought about total just if it is accompanied by the following files:
- CompletedScholarship Application Form
- Names and contact information of 2 personal referees. Please look for authorization to utilize the name of the referee in advance. However, please do not consist of composed recommendations. The scholarship committee will get in touch with referees individually
- Copies of Official Transcripts/ School Report Cards, both interim and last, for the previous 3 years. Reports released by The ISF Academy need not be sent. (i.e. just send reports for the years that the candidate did not study at The ISF Academy).
- Copies of any certificates of awards/ performances/exhibitions and so on
- Three individual declarations as shown listed below
- Any other info that the candidate thinks will support his/ her application
ApplicationDeadline: Deadline for the submission of kinds:
- Applications for the university scholarship should be sent prior to December 14, 2017; and
Applications for the Grade 6 to 12 scholarships should be sent prior to January 5,2018 Transfer trainees who miss out on the January due date might get in touch with the Admissions Office.