ITI International Team for Implantology is inviting applications for ITI Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are given to spend a year abroad at one of 26 ITI Scholarship Centers at 22 universities globally.
The aims of the ITI Scholarship Program are to help clinicians further their learning implant dentistry and relevant treatments and also to foster international exchange as well as professional networking as an enriching educational experience and also to help develop future leaders in implant instruction along with the ITI.
The ITI is a global Association of professionals in implant dentistry. The goals of the ITI would be the promotion and dissemination of understanding of implant dentistry and relevant disciplines.
No language certification is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certification prior to the beginning of the Scholarship year.
Course Level: Scholarships are given to assist clinicians further their learning implant dentistry and relevant treatments
Study Subject: Scholarships are given in implant dentistry and relevant disciplines.
Scholarship Award: The ITI supports each ITI Scholar using a stipend equal to 30,000 Swiss Francs towards living expenses. The stipend is paid in a predefined money and is computed consistent with purchasing power parity.
Number of Scholarships: The ITI gives up to 15 Scholarships every year.
Scholarship might be required at: 22 Universities Worldwide
Eligibility: Below is a record of the primary necessities to be able to use for a ITI Scholarship:
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialty for example periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar. Alternatively, three years of professional clinical expertise as a professional dentist including implant-associated experience is appropriate. Postgraduate training should be completed by the time the Scholarship year begins, but applications could be submitted while the applicant remains in training.
- Commitment to teaching and schooling
- Sound knowledge of the area language of the favourite ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certifications for non-native speakers are needed by the start of the ITI Scholarship year by specific ITI Scholarship Centers, please find individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions about the ITI site. Where no necessity is stipulated, language certifications for non-native speakers are urged, although not required.
Nationality: Students from all over the world are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: No language certification is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certification prior to the beginning of the Scholarship year.
How to Apply: To successfully finish the web application procedure, please notice the subsequent:
- The letter of intent along with the two recommendation letters has to be in English
- All files should be in PDF format
- Make certain you might have the email addresses of your two assistants
- Study the list of ITI Scholarship Centers and choose two distinct Centers
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.