To assistance international students in Japan, the University of Tokyo GraduateSchool of Frontier Sciences in cooperation with the JASSO Organisation is supplying the JASSO Honors Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
All international students who are not currently a part of any other JASSO program and are independently funded are qualified for this grant. This grant will offer a set month-to-month stipend to candidates in order to support them economically.
Golden possibility for students to study in Japan.
Universityof Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences is a master’s and doctoral school situated in the city ofTokyo It grows to fix the tough issues dealt with by mankind through the pursuit of education and research study on the frontiers stemmed from developed disciplines.
Whys research study at the Universityof Tokyo? The University of Tokyo is Japan’sNo 1 university and RankedNo 73 in the Best Global Universities according to their efficiency throughout a set of commonly accepted indications of quality. The students are provided a chance to move schools throughout their research studies. The University of Tokyo has a favorable competitive environment that presses students to focus and makes the university a location where impressive students cultivate each other’s abilities while interacting.
ApplicationDeadline: April 20 th, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
- CourseLevel: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: 48,000 JPY
- Numberof Awards: 4
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral in frontier sciences.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Applicants should have a GPA of 2.30 or more in the last scholastic year and will have the ability to keep the very same GPA throughout the program duration.
- Applicants should have finished from a degree course primarily taught in Japanese or English;-LRB- *******).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should need to take [email protected]) to use.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates are needed to send the following files:
- ApplicantsData Sheet which must consist of the candidate’s information and GPA in a stand out format.
- Application form the gotten through the main website of the university in Word or PDF format.
- Academic records having your in 2015’s ratings in PDF format.
- Copyof either Japanese or English Proficiency Test rating in PDF format.
- Copyof Student ID card or Admission Certificate in PDF format.
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should send legally needed files and should hold an academic degree with a minimum GPA of 2.30 or more.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants have efficiency in Japanese or English at the list below levels:
- Japanese: JLPT level N2 or greater,
- English: CEFR level B2 or greater (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC L&R 785)
TheGraduate School of Frontier Sciences will offer the candidate 48,000 JPY each month available instantly after the arrival of the candidate in Japan.