Applications are welcomed for Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2DScholarsProgram, an award to support ladies pursuing research study in STEM2D. International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
TheJohnson & Johnson Scholars Program intends to sustain the advancement of female STEM2D leaders and feed the STEM2D skill pipeline by granting and sponsoring ladies at crucial points in their research study professions, in each of the STEM2D disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing, and Design.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue research study.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in STEM discipline: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing, and Design.
ScholarshipAward: The Scholars Award is a 3-year award in the gross quantity of $150,000, which will be paid to the University (the “Recipient”) for the advantage of the J& J Scholar and her research study, with the understanding that the Recipient will administer the funds. The Scholars Award will be paid in 3 (3) installations of United States $50,000 each year over the 3-year award duration, based on compliance with the conditions of the program’s Agreement.
Number of Scholarships: The awards will money one lady per discipline. Applications are restricted; each University and/or Academic Institute can support and advise one candidate per each STEM2D discipline. Therefore, each University and/or Academic Institute can support an overall of 6 candidate submissions (one for Science, one for Technology, one for Engineering, and so on)
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following requirements should be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- You needs to be a lady working in the field( s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing, and Design (STEM2D).
- You needs to be an assistant female teacher or worldwide comparable professors position at the time of application at a certified scholastic university, organization or style school.
The female scholar ought to have a minimum degree for the suitable field:
- Science; MD, PhD
- Technology; PhD
- Engineering; PhD
- Math; MS, PhD
- Manufacturing; PhD
- Design; MA, MS, MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, PhD
Nationality: International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be an assistant female teacher or worldwide comparable professors position at the time of application at a certified scholastic university, organization or style school.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Application Phase 1
In addition to basic contact information and demographics, the scholar candidate is accountable for the arrangement of files into the FluidReview system, consisting of non-confidential recommendation letters.
- Submit a department head recommendation letter (One candidate per university per letter of STEM2D).
- Write 1,000 words (plus one page of images) detailing your proposed location of research study.
- Create and send a one-minute digital video explaining, as just as possible, the effect of the research study on your location of STEM2D and your very own individual effect as a prospective future leader in STEM2D.
- Submit PDF files of 3 picked publications or pieces of the portfolio that represent your essential contributions with a concentrate on the most current 5 years.
- Submit your resume (3 pages, typeface size 11), consisting of a list of publications, discussions, abstracts, existing financial backing currently gotten, other folio work and 2 recommendations.
- Brief summary of spending plan for proposed research study
- Present a five-minute summary of the proposed research study and social effect in a digital video.
ApplicationDeadline: Scholarship due date is October 31, 2017.