Applications are welcomed for Joint European MasterScholarships Scholarships are granted in the field of Environmental Studies– Cities & Sustainability.
TheErasmus Mundus Joint European Master in Environmental Studies– Cities & Sustainability (JEMES Ci Su) is a special 2-year program provided collectively by the Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics and Institute of Wastewater Management and Water Protection (TechnischeUniversit ät Hamburg, TUHH); the Department of Development & Planning (AalborgUniversitet, AAU); the Institut de Ci ència i Tecnologia Ambiental (UniversitatAut ònoma de Barcelona, UAB); and the Department of Environment and Planning (Universidade de Aveiro, UA).
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing master’s program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Environmental Studies– Cities & Sustainability
ScholarshipAward: By bringing scholars and trainees from all over the world together in an abundant and difficult global research study program with custom-made paths, real-world experience and extensive research study understanding, JEMES Ci Su trains potential European and Overseas environmental experts whose sound education in ingenious innovations and management techniques will allow them to deal with environmental issues from an interdisciplinary viewpoint.
Training thinks about the requirements in establishing in addition to in industrialised nations. Graduates will effectively manage all significant elements of their expert field and have a substantial summary of brand-new advancements and future patterns in the location. Graduates will take pleasure in fortunate access to popular business and organizations in the in public and economic sector worldwide.
Graduates get in the global work market working:
- With business handling high-end technological product or services
- As experts making innovation evaluation and development/ modification management
- With governmental institutes handling development policy and method
- With appropriate research study and college organizations
Scholarship can be taken in: Denmark, Germany, Portugal and Spain
Eligibility: Admission to the Master’s Programme in Environmental Studies needs:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, at second-class (upper) level or greater, in an engineering, science, innovation, or management topic
- An proper level of proficiency in the English language, through achieving a minimum of B2 (IndependentUser, Vantage) in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Nationality: Students from all over the world are qualified to use.
How to Apply: The mode of using is online.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is March 1, 2018.