ClarkUniversity is looking for academically skilled and high-potential trainees from throughout the world for its magnificent Jonas Clark Scholarships.
The sponsorship will be granted to inbound trainees who have actually revealed the prospective to challenge convention and alter the world.
TheClark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, is a research-led organization. It runs different schools and departments with college. It was developed in 1887 as the nation’s very first university.
Why research study at ClarkUniversity? The dedication to significant education has actually produced a great improvement in the neighborhood. It provides to discover in a large range of scholastic fields a bachelor, a master’s, a certificate and doctorate. Students are prepared here to be innovative and leaders of tomorrow.
ApplicationDeadline: November15, 2021
- University or Organization: ClarkUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $56,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to be an abroad resident
- Aspirants needs to need to register in the bachelor’s degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After taking admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university, you are qualified to obtain the award.
- SupportingDocuments: SubmitPre- credentials degree, copies of scholastic records, certificates of English language efficiency, a declaration, and a copy of passport
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should hold a high-school degree to register in an undergraduate program at Clark.
- LanguageRequirement: All prospects whose English is not the native language will require to send a main TOEFL, Duolingo, or IELTS rating report.
Eligible trainees will get a $56,000 four-year award ($14,000 annually) despite their household’s monetary requirement, offered the trainee fulfills year-to-year extension requirements (**** )