Get the abilities and understanding you require for the next action in your profession by signing up with the Journalismand New Media Scholarships used by California Baptist University.
The intention of the bursary is to support international students beginning in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Great deal for students in the USA.
CaliforniaBaptist University, established in 1950, provides a vast array of undergrad and graduate programs. CBU help students in constructing expert abilities that will assist them discover work and flourish in their picked field.
Why research study at CaliforniaBaptist University? Students that register at this university will have the ability to take advantage of the very best instructional environment available, in addition to the world’s most outstanding instructors. CBU provides counselling and a range of programs to assist candidates acquire the abilities and understanding they require to be successful in their future work.
- University or Organization: CaliforniaBaptist University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000 each year
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: USA
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Journalism and New Media
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Aspirants should need to confess into the university
- Applicants should be foreign person
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are suggested to register in the [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: AttachPre- credentials degree, copies of scholastic records, Photographs, CV, a declaration, and a copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to need to satisfy the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to show their English language efficiency by providing a great certificate of English language sufficiency.
Winners will get the award quantity as much as $2,000 each year to finish their undergraduate research studies in the USA.